Ray Lewis III, the son of former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis, died on Saturday at the age of 28. The cause of death has not been released.
Ray Lewis III was a standout defensive back at The College of Idaho. He was a two-time All-American and helped lead the Yotes to the NAIA national championship game in 2018.
After college, Ray Lewis III signed with the Calgary Stampeders of the Canadian Football League. He played in 12 games in 2019, recording 16 tackles and one interception.
Ray Lewis III was a beloved figure in the Lewis family. He was known for his sense of humor and his love of life. He will be deeply missed by his family, friends, and fans.
Here are some additional details about Ray Lewis III’s death:
- He was found unresponsive at a home in Miami Gardens, Florida.
- Paramedics were called to the scene, but he was pronounced dead at the hospital.
- The cause of death is still under investigation.
- Police have said there is no indication of foul play.
Here are some tributes to Ray Lewis III:
- His father, Ray Lewis, said that he was “devastated” by his son’s death.
- His mother, Tatyana Lewis, said that he was “the light of my life.”
- His college coach, Mike Irwin, said that he was “a great kid” and a “great player.”
- His CFL team, the Calgary Stampeders, said that he was “a beloved member of our team.”
Ray Lewis III’s death is a tragic loss. He was a young man with a bright future ahead of him. His family, friends, and fans will miss him dearly.
About the Author:
Parminder Singh (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin) Founder of FlipCard is an SEO & content writing expert helping businesses succeed online. My innovative and cutting-edge SEO techniques have revolutionized the field, helping numerous companies boost their online visibility and achieve their business goals. Sharing tips on improving rankings, driving traffic & boosting ROI.