- The Los Angeles Angels vs Rockies in a three-game series at Coors Field.
- The Rockies won the first game of the series, despite Shohei Ohtani and Mike Trout hitting home runs.
- Trout has not been putting up the numbers that baseball fans have become accustomed to.
- An algorithm has identified an edge on a Trout player prop at BetMGM for Saturday.
- The model predicts that Trout will have 1.0 RBI against the Rockies.
- This is a good betting opportunity for those who are willing to wager on the over.
Here are some additional details from the article:
- Trout’s home run last night was his 16th of the season and just his third in June.
- However, he now has three RBI in his last five games.
- Coors Field is a hitter-friendly ballpark, and Trout has already picked up a home run against Rockies ace Kyle Freeland.
- On Saturday, he faces veteran right-hander Chase Anderson, who has a 7.23 ERA in June.
About the Author:
Parminder Singh Founder of FlipCard is an SEO & content writing expert helping businesses succeed online. My innovative and cutting-edge SEO techniques have revolutionized the field, helping numerous companies boost their online visibility and achieve their business goals. Sharing tips on improving rankings, driving traffic & boosting ROI.