Kourtney Kardashian, the reality TV star and mother of three, announced her pregnancy with her fourth child on Saturday night. She did so by holding up a sign that read “Kourtney + Travis” and “Baby #4” during her husband Travis Barker‘s concert in Los Angeles.
The sign was held up by Kardashian’s friend Steph Shepherd, who also posted a photo of it on Instagram. The photo quickly went viral, with fans and celebrities alike congratulating the couple on their exciting news.
Kardashian and Barker have been married since May 2022. They are already parents to Barker’s daughter Alabama and son Landon, as well as Kardashian’s children Mason, Penelope, and Reign.
The couple has not yet revealed how far along Kardashian is in her pregnancy, but they are clearly thrilled to be expanding their family. Congratulations to Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker on their upcoming arrival!
Here are some additional details from the article:
- The concert was held at the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles.
- Kardashian’s sign was held up during the encore of Barker’s set.
- The photo of the sign was posted on Shepherd’s Instagram account, which has over 2 million followers.
- The photo was liked over 1 million times within the first few hours of being posted.
- Kardashian and Barker have not yet revealed the gender of their baby.
About the Author:
Parminder Singh (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin) Founder of FlipCard is an SEO & content writing expert helping businesses succeed online. My innovative and cutting-edge SEO techniques have revolutionized the field, helping numerous companies boost their online visibility and achieve their business goals. Sharing tips on improving rankings, driving traffic & boosting ROI.