DJ Khaled wiped out while surfing on an electric foil board, injuring his muscle. He is currently recovering with massages and golfing.
Khaled was surfing in Turks and Caicos when he crashed into the water. He was wearing a helmet, but he still sustained an injury to his muscle. He went to a medical office to get checked out, and the technician told him that it was “just the muscle” that was injured.
Khaled is now in recovery mode. He is getting massages and golfing to help him heal. He is also taking it easy and getting plenty of rest.
Despite the injury, Khaled is staying positive. He says that he is “in a recovery moment right now” and that he will be back on the course soon.
Here are some additional details:
- Khaled’s full name is Khaled Mohammed Khaled.
- He is a mega producer who has worked with some of the biggest names in music, including Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Drake, and Jay-Z.
- He is known for his overwhelming optimism and signature catchphrases, like “We the best” and “Anotha one.”
- He is currently in Turks and Caicos on vacation.
- He is a big fan of surfing and golfing.
- He is taking his injury in stride and is confident that he will make a full recovery.
About the Author:
Parminder Singh (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin) Founder of FlipCard is an SEO & content writing expert helping businesses succeed online. My innovative and cutting-edge SEO techniques have revolutionized the field, helping numerous companies boost their online visibility and achieve their business goals. Sharing tips on improving rankings, driving traffic & boosting ROI.