Cam Whitmore family, friends, and former teammates gathered to watch the NBA Draft and celebrate his accomplishment of being drafted by the Houston Rockets with the 20th overall pick. Whitmore’s mother, father, and former teammates all expressed their pride in his achievement. The Rockets are hoping that Whitmore can help them improve their defense.
- The party was held at Archbishop Spalding High School in Severn, Maryland.
- The party was attended by over 100 people.
- Whitmore’s family and friends wore Villanova jerseys and apparel.
- There was a large screen in the gym where people could watch the draft.
- When Whitmore’s name was called, the crowd erupted in cheers.
- Whitmore’s mother, Lisa, said that she was “overwhelmed with joy” for her son.
- Whitmore’s father, Cam Sr., said that he was “so proud of everything he’s accomplished.”
- Whitmore’s former teammate, Ryan Young, said that Whitmore was “a great teammate and a great friend.”
- Whitmore’s former teammate, Jalen Duren, said that Whitmore was “a great player and a great person.”
About the Author:
Parminder Singh Founder of FlipCard is an SEO & content writing expert helping businesses succeed online. My innovative and cutting-edge SEO techniques have revolutionized the field, helping numerous companies boost their online visibility and achieve their business goals. Sharing tips on improving rankings, driving traffic & boosting ROI.